Last updated: February 3, 2019
- J.Sawalha, L.Cao, J.Chen, A.Selvitella, Y.Liu, J.Sui, R.Greiner, X.-M.Li, A.Greenshaw, T.Li, B.Cao, Individualized identification of first-episode bipolar disorder using machine learning and
cognitive tests, Journal of Affective Disorders, Volume 282, 1 March 2021, Pages 662-668.
- M.Yousefnezhad, J.Sawalha, A.Selvitella, D.Zhang, Deep Representational Similarity Learning
for analyzing neural signatures in task-based fMRI datasets, to appear in Neuroinformatics.
- M.Yousefnezhad, A.Selvitella, A.Greenshaw, D.Zhang, R.Greiner, Shared Space Transfer Learning for analyzing multi-site fMRI data , to appear in Proceedings of NeurIPS 2020.
- A.Selvitella and Kathleen Lois Foster, Societal and economic factors associated with COVID-19 indicate that developing countries suffer the most. Technium Social Sciences Journal Vol. 10, 637-644, August 2020.
- Kathleen Lois Foster and A.M. Selvitella , Learning the locomotion behaviour of lizards transfers across environments, Presented at the ICML 2020 Workshop on Computational Biology (WCB).
- A.Selvitella, Uniqueness of the ground state of the NLS on Hd via analytical and topological methods, to appear in Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics.
- Muhammad Yousefnezhad, A.Selvitella, Liangxiu Han, Daoqiang Zhang, Supervised Hyperalignment for multi-subject fMRI data alignment, to appear in IEEE Transactions of Cognitive and Developmental Systems.
- A.Selvitella, A Characterization of Elliptical Distributions through Stretched Orthogonal Matrices, Journal of Appl. Prob. and Stat, Volume 14 No.3 (December 2019).
- A.Selvitella, On Geometric Probability Distributions on the Torus and Applications to Molecular Biology, Electron. J. Statist. Volume 13, Number 2 (2019), 2717-2763. Article
- K.Sabri, S.Shivananda, F.Farrokhyar, A.Selvitella, B.Easterbrook, W.Seidlitz, S.Lee, Refining evidence-based retinopathy of prematurity screening guidelines: The SCREENROP Study, Paediatrics & Child Health (2019), https://doi.org/10.1093/pch/pxz085. Article
- A.Selvitella, Qualitative properties of stationary solutions of the NLS on the Hyperbolic space without and with external potentials, Communications in Pure and Applied Analysis, 18 (5), September 2019, 2663-2677. Article
- A.Selvitella, A Rosetta Stone for Information Theory and Differential Equations, Comm. in Adv. Math. Sciences, Volume 1, Issue 1, (2018) 45 - 64. Article
- A.Selvitella, The Monge-Ampère Equation in Transformation Theory and an Application to (1/α) Probabilities, Comm. Statist. Theory Methods 46, no. 4, (2017) 2037-2054. Article
- A.Selvitella, On (1/α)-Characteristic Functions and Applications to Asymptotic Statistical Inference, Comm. Statist. Theory Methods 46, no. 4,(2017) 1941-1958. Article
- N.Balakrishnan, A.Selvitella, Symmetry of a Distribution via Symmetry of Order Statistics, Statistics and Probability Letters, Volume 129 (October 2017) 367-372. Article
- A.Selvitella, The Simpson’s Paradox in Quantum Mechanics, J. Math. Phys. 58 (2017), no. 3, 032101, 37 pp. Article
- A.Selvitella, The Ubiquity of the Simpson’s Paradox, Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications (2017) 4:2. Article
- B.Franke, J.-F.Plante, R.Roscher, E.A.Lee, C.Smyth, A.Hatefi, F.Chen, E.Gil, A.Schwing, A.Selvitella,M.M.Hoffman, R.Grosse, D.Hendricks, N.Reid, Statistical Inference, Learning and Models in Big Data, Int. Stat. Rev., 84 no.3 (2016) 371-289. Article
- A.Selvitella, The Maximal Strichartz Family of Gaussian Distributions, International Journal of Differential Equations, Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2343975, 17 pages. Article
- A.Selvitella, The Dual Approach to Stationary and Evolution Quasilinear PDEs, Nonlinear Differ. Equ. Appl. (2016) 23: 4. doi:10.1007/s00030-016-0367-0. Article
- A.Selvitella, Nondegeneracy of the Ground State for Quasilinear Schrödinger Equations, Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, (2015) Volume 53, Issue 1-2, 349-364. Article
- A.Selvitella, Remarks on the sharp constant for the Schrödinger Strichartz estimate and applications, Electron. J. Diff. Equ., Vol. 2015, No. 270, (2015) 1-19. Article
- W.Craig, A.Selvitella and Y.Wang, Birkhoff Normal Form for the Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation, Rend. Lincei Mat. Appl. 24 (2013), 215-228. Article
- A.Selvitella and Y.Wang, Morawetz and Interaction Morawetz estimates for a Quasilinear Schrödinger Equation, Journal of Hyperbolic Differential Equations Vol. 09, No. 04, (2012) 613-639. Article
- A.Selvitella, Uniqueness and Nondegeneracy of the Ground State for a class of Quasilinear Schrödinger Equations with a small parameter, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications Volume 74 Issue 5, 1 March 2011, Pages 1731-1737. Article
- A.Selvitella, Semiclassical evolution of two rotating solitons for the Nonlinear Schrödinger equation with electric potential, Advances in Differential Equations 15 (2010), no 3-4, Pages 315-348. Article
- A.Selvitella, Asymptotic Evolution for the Semiclassical Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation in presence of electric and magnetic fields, Journal of Differential Equations Volume 245, Issue 9, 1 November 2008, Pages 2566-2584. Article