Request for On-Campus Housing

The following form is used to request On-Campus Housing for student athletes. Request for On-Campus Housing
Directions on using the form Open the Request for On-Campus Housing form by clicking on the above link. Then choose open.
  1. Click on the Name section and enter the student athletes name
  2. Move througth the form and fill in required information.
  3. Print the form
  4. Close the Adobe program
After you have a hard copy of the form complete the following steps
  1. Turn the form into the Director of Student Housing(Jay Rickabaugh)
  2. Keep the copy for yourself

Return to Athletic Forms

Copyright © 2004 Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Send comments and corrections on this web site to Tim Heffron

Revised: May 11, 2005