Request To Change Travel

The following forms allows you to request a change to your travel arrangements.
  1. Request to change travel arrangements
Directions on using the form Open the request to change travel form by clicking on the above link. Then choose open.
  1. Place your cursor on the "IPFW's blank sport space" and click
  2. Type in your sport and tab to the next section
  3. Continue filling in the information on each section until you tab back to the top of the form
  4. Print a copy of the form
After you have your hard copy of the request form complete the following steps
  1. Coach signs the request form
  2. Compliance Coordinator signs the request form if applicable
  3. Athletic Administrator signs the request form
  4. Fax the request form to Excellent Adventures
  5. Give the form to the Account Clerk

Return to Athletic Forms

Copyright © 2002 Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Send comments and corrections on this web site to Tim Heffron

Revised: October 31, 2002