Adam's trip to France and Italy - Spring 2007
- Depart from FW 9:45 AM Sat., May 19
- United to Chicago, depart Chicago 2:24 PM CDT on United to
Frankfurt, Lufthansa to Marseille
- Arrive Marseille 9:25 AM Sun., May 20
- Lunch in Marseille, taxi to Luminy (suburban location of conference center)
- Stay at CIRM until Saturday morning, May 26
- CIRM photo page including this calanque and cat picture
- web site about calanques
(I was at the locations of these photos, in particular, Calanque de Sugiton)
- My talk is Monday afternoon, at the conference on "Rigidity in Dynamics
and Geometry," May 21-25.
- Slides for CIRM talk at Luminy/Marseille/France: updated May 17, 2007.
- CIRM has posted 3
photos and a conference report from May 21-25 on its web site.
- Taxi back to Marseille train station, train travel on Saturday,
Marseille to Nice, Nice to Verona with stops in Cannes and Monaco.
- Weekend in Verona, Sat. and Sun. night at Hotel Mastino
- Train travel to Trento, then Levico Terme, Monday afternoon, May 28
- Attending conference, Complex
Analysis and Geometry, at the Grand Hotel Bellavista, May 28 - June 1.
Photo - Conference participants (I am not in this photo)
- Hotel shuttle back to Trento, train travel to Verona Friday afternoon, June 1
- Overnight at same hotel
- Depart from Verona 8:45 AM Sat., June 2
- Lufthansa to Frankfurt, United to Chicago, arrive 2:50 PM Central time
- Depart Chicago on United 6:00 CDT, arrive FW 7:58 PM EDT Sat., June 2